Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day





























We had a great Valentine's Day at grandma and grandpa's house. The day before Valentine's day we went to a celebration at a local shopping area. I had a great time decorating cookies, making valentines, getting my face painted and getting a monkey balloon. Connor is still too little to do these things, but I can tell he really wants to be big like me. It won't be too much longer. We also made some great decorations for the window and a mailbox for Connor and I. Mommy and Daddy said they would put treats in it for us. I was really excited. Then, daddy came up from Columbus to spend the night and morning with me-us. I was so excited to check my mailbox in the morning that I woke up at 6 am. I got some beads, a flashlight with my name on it, a ringpop and a piece of chocolate. Daddy made us chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and they were even in the shape of a heart. Then, I was allowed to eat my ring pop-it was in the shape of a heart, too-right after breakfast. Connor got some new teething toys in his mailbox. I also got a valentine in the mail from my friend Maya back in Colorado. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing. Connor and I played some doctor and we went to a local storytime. Overall, it was a great day and I am thankful for all of the people I love(which for a two year old toddler is pretty much everyone!).

No comments: