Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just some pics









Life is going well in Ohio. Not too much to report. I loved wearing my daddy's fleece from work the other day. I also have still been a trooper about playing in the snow even though it is freezing outside. The only problem is that we don't have any gloves that fit me so I always take them off-we can't find the right size. Today we went outside and did jumping jacks which was fun. We have also joined a music together class here which is like the one we went to in Colorado. I really like singing and dancing and I think Connor likes it, too. I like to cuddle up with him at the end of the class when we sing our snuggle up song. Today when I was taking my bath Connor came to watch and he was laughing so hard at me. After bath, we jumped on the bed naked together. He was again laughing so hard. I love making my little buddy man laugh! Mommy keeps saying we are going to be so much trouble together. I can't wait!

No comments: