Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snowy Days


It has not stopped snowing since we moved to Ohio! We have been enjoying the winter wonderland, but some days we do get a little stir crazy. I love living close to my cousins now and have had so much fun sledding and playing with them. My mom and dad think I am growing up too fast. I REALLY want to go to school like my cousins. My mom says I am still too little so instead we have to just practice going to school. I like to pack up my bags and head to college. I usually pack some books or sometimes some cars. My mom usually cries when I walk away, but I am really ready.
My "little buddy" Connor is growing up so fast. He started rolling over right after New Years and now he doesn't really stop. We think he might start crawling soon but so far he can only really move backwards. I love playing with him and giving him lots and lots of kisses. Connor likes to be tickled-he laughs so hard, come to music class with me and cuddle mommy. I keep telling mommy she can have Connor because I am daddy's girl, but maybe next time or maybe Friday I will be her girl. Connor turned 5 months last week! It feels like he has always been with us. He has also started eating some solid food. He really likes avocado. I am good at helping mommy feed him.
We have also been doing a lot of swimming in this cold weather and I love going under water and swimming from mommy to daddy. I just got a new bathing suit, my first bikini, which daddy was not very happy about. We have been spending a lot of time with grandma and grandpa, too. They are really good to us and we have been doing a lot of fun projects.

No comments: