Friday, February 25, 2011

Connor's half birthday.


Today Connor turned 6 months old! We can hardly believe it. We are staying with my cousins for a little while as we house search and have been having so much fun. In honor of Connor's birthday and the fact that my cousin J.J.'s basketball team made it to the finals of his basketball tournament(after winning only one game this season-my mom said it is like the bad news bears), Aunt Lori is making us two big cookies. It is going to be quite the celebration. We have been having a great time with cousins. Connor likes to laugh and smile at them and he is really trying so hard to crawl so he can keep up with all of us. He can get up on his news and lunge forward, but there is no official crawling yet.
I am quite the little superstar here. I like to give my cousins kisses before they leave for school in the morning and then we always walk to the bustop to pick them up at the end of the day. Everyone is really nice to me and I get plenty of kisses here, although sometimes I don't always want them. I have also started chewing gum, after all I am almost 2 1/2. I usually remember to spit it out, but sometimes I swallow it whick my mom and dad do not seem happy about! I really want to go to school like my cousins and last night my mom and dad and I went to visit a school I might go to next year. It is a co-op preschool and it was really nice. I liked playing with the baby dolls and grocery carts there and the teacher seemed really nice.
My uncle Jimmy is also here. He just got back from his season in Antarctica and it is so nice to have him here. With all of this action, I am really pooped out by the end of the day!

No comments: