Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday with friends






WOW! Turning one is so cool! I had the best week ever filled with friends, family, parties and cake. I wish I could turn one everyday. Last week my grandma flew in on Monday from Ohio to start the week off. On Tuesday morning I woke up to a present at the end of my crib and my mom and dad told me it was my birthday. Grandma seemed really excited and she kept taking pictures of my with my presents and the balloons that appeared in our house. I got to open my first present that morning. It was really fun. I got a xylophone from my mom and dad. The rest of the day we played and I took a little nap, but I could tell that something was different today. A little bit before 4 o'clock, there was a knock on the door and my friend George was there to wish me a happy birthday. I was so happy I couldn't stop hugging him. After that, friends kept coming- Amelia, Adrian, George, Mari, Luke, Dalila, Zoe, and Will all showed up. Everyone had so much fun playing and I loved sharing all of my toys with my friends. After a little bit of playing, my mom put me in my highchair and I got to taste a little mini cupcake. It was delicious. I shoved it right into my mouth-YUMMY! I love having so many friends in the area that are all around one years old. It seems like there is always someone around to play with! I can't wait to tell you all about my family party, but my mm says it is time for bed now!

No comments: