Monday, October 19, 2009

My Family Birthday Party
















I had the best family birthday party! My cousins from Ohio Nate and Emma and my Aunt Lori came out on Friday with my Grandpa Ott. It was so great to see them and celebrate my birthday and their birthdays which weren't too long ago. My Uncle Jimmy was also in town one last time on his way to Antarctica. I think my grandma was really excited to have all of her babies together. We had a great pre-birthday party night catching up and singing happy birthday to everyone! On Saturday morning we spent a lot of time playing outside( it was a beautiful day) and catching up. My Uncle Hippy came to see us one last time before he left for Antarctica for a whole year!! We were so sad to see him go, but also excited for him to have such an amazing experience.
My party was in the afternoon and all of my favorite people were there. The second guests to arrive were the best present a girl could ask for! My Aunt Lauren and cousin Dylan came and surprised me for my birthday. We had NO idea they were coming. It was really exciting and such a great treat! Some other people at my party were my pop pop and nana, Grandma nd grandpa Ott, Aunt Lori and my cousins Emma and Nate, Aunt Shay and Uncle Boris, Uncle Lee and Aunt Krista, Jeremy and Sara, Eric, Lee's Mom and Dad-Craig and Ginger, Amelia, Kim and Jason. I once again loved the chocolate cake that my mom made for me. I also got so many great presents-clothes and toys and a great push toy that makes A LOT of noise from Lee and Krista. I think my mom and dad really appreciated that one! It was a great day of playing outside with my cousins and at the water table, watching football and celebrating. I am so lucky to have such a great family and lucky my mom and dad have such great friends.

No comments: