Thursday, September 3, 2009

Belleview Park






Yesterday, my mom and I met a lot of my friends at a new park. It was the coolest park-it had a lot of playgrounds, a ton of trees for shade and a creek running thru it that a lot of kids were playing in. I think I could have stayed there all day, but my mom wanted me to get home to nap after a few hours-I am not a big fan of napping! The park also had a little red train that we got to ride with my friends. There was also a petting farm with cows, pigs, goats, turkeys and horses. I was a little scared of the big animals, but they were fun to look at from a distance. Here are some pictures from the day!

I am also babbling up a storm now. My mom and dad are pretty sure I have said ball a few time as well as mama and dada. It is so fun to hear myself talk that I like to do it all day!!

No comments: