Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Fun






WOW, we have had a couple busy weeks! Last weekend was labor day and my grandma and grandpa came into town from Ohio. We had such a great time. My Grandpa Boissy came up for a barbecue and I got to show him all of my new toys and tricks. On Sunday, I spent the whole day with grandma and grandpa Ott while my mom, dad and uncle Hippy went to a football game. I guess it was a pretty important game for daddy. I dressed up in a CSU cheerleading uniform and everyone was cheering GO RAMS!!!! The next day my dad told me he was so happy because his team, CSU beat CU. I was really good for grandma and grandpa and I think they are pretty fun. The next day, we took our own trip to Boulder and went for a hike at a park called Chautauqua. It was really pretty, but very hilly. We then wandered around Pearl Street Mall which was a great time. My favorite part was the water shooting up from the ground. My mom and I played in the water and we got soaked!! I had so much fun chasing the water around. I also got a new chair from my grandparents as an early birthday present and I love it!

I also visited a new doctor this week. My new stats for almost a 1 year old are:

Height- 2feet, 5.75 inches (79%)
Weight-18lbs. 8.7 oz (15%)

Today my mom and I went to the Zoo with Sharon and my man Cruz and some of their friends from Ft. Collins. It was a great day. The zoo has been a lot more fun lately now that I can see the animals better and we had fun watching the monkeys swing around. There was even a place where my new friend got to feed some birds. It was really neat. I also got to take my first wagon ride and I loved it!! I wasn't as crazy about the carousel. The weather was beautiful today-a perfect fall-like day. Oh, and my parents think that I may have said baby today. I am really working on learning new words.

No comments: