Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Double Trouble!!!







Abby and Connor love living close to their cousins. Matt and I enjoy it, too. The fact that we can get away with not paying attention to our kids for hours when we are with them is such a treat. The three older cousins are so sweet and patient with the kids. They are also great role models. Nate, loves Connor so much and is so good at watching him. The other day we put Connor in the sandbox with Nate in charge and he would let him play until he tried to put something in his mouth and then he would snatch it immediately. He was watching him like a hawk. They really have a special bond. I wonder if it is because they are both August babies.
Abby and her cousin Emma love spending time together but these girls are double trouble. Some days they play so nice together others they spend the whole day fighting like sisters-or worse then sisters. They are also so mischievous. The other day I ran downstairs at my sisters house and when I went back upstairs I couldn't find the girls. I finally found them outside on the balcony outside my sisters bedroom. Their feet were filthy and it was such a dangerous place to be. I can only imagine(sigh) the trouble these two will get into together as they grow up.

No comments: