Tuesday, August 18, 2009






It has been so long since my mom and dad have posted an update, but they are going to try to be better after reading all of my friends blogs. Life has been pretty busy lately. I have been walking up a storm since I learned to walk at my cousins house this summer. My mom and dad are having trouble keeping up! I also have my bottom two teeth, but have been working on the top ones which has made for a lot of sleepless nights at our house. I have been having so much fun this summer visiting cousins in Ohio, and getting a visit from Cousin Dylan, swimming and playing with friends. We have also spent a lot of time with Uncle Jimmy and I will be so sad when he leaves for Antarctica for a whole year!!! I love food and have no problem eating anything my parents offer me. I am not a big fan of sleeping though- there is just too much to explore these days. My dad started a new job teaching fifth grade this Monday at Aurora Academy and I think he is going to be a great teacher. He really likes it so far. My mom can't believe how fast time has flown because I will be nine months this weekend!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Very cute photos! Your parents are blessed! :)