Saturday, August 29, 2009




It has been another busy week spending time with friends and learning new things. This is the first weekend in a few weeks that my mom has not had to work a farmer's market over the weekend which was really nice. We spent the day having breakfast together, going for a walk, working in my dad's classroom and playing at Washington Park. The gardens are in full bloom and I had so much fun crawling/walking around the gardens today. My parents were really sad they forgot their camera and so I am sure we will go back there in the next week. We also got to see all of the ducks and geese in the water which was such a treat. I really wanted to go swimming with them, but my mom and dad said it was too yucky in the water. Here are a few pictures from the week.


2 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

heartrl said...

I LOVE YOU! This is ridiculously cute!