Tuesday, August 25, 2009

11 Months Old!







This past Saturday I turned 11 months old. My mom and dad celebrated by going to bed early! We have had some rough nights lately because I am getting some more teeth and it is really painful! We are all a little tired, but have found time for some fun. Mom and dad had some of their friends from Antarctica in town so I got to see my antarctic aunts-Nichole, Connie and Genivieve and Paul Baker. It was a great time and I loved having so many people around to walk me. This week we had a playdate with my friend Ellie and I got to meet her little brother Andrew who is a month old. He is very cute. My dad is on his second week of teaching 5th grade and although all of the paperwork and grading papers is overwhelming, he seems to be enjoying himself and the 5th graders. It is hard to believe I will be one years old in less than a month. The time has gone by so fast. My mom and I have been reading more books lately, which is good because I use to not be able to sit still for them. I think my mom likes the down time!

No comments: