Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summertime!!!





I had such a great time visiting my cousins in Ohio. We were so busy swimming, running races and playing. My mom forgot to bring her camera though so we will have to wait to post about our trip till grandma sends us some pictures.
Since we have been back in Colorado my dad has been on summer break and we have been having a lot of fun together. I think mommy really likes having him home for the summer because she gets to sleep in and gets some breaks. We may go camping this next week. Mommy's belly is also growing a lot bigger. Sometimes there isn't enough room on her lap for me to sit. We are getting very excited to meet the new baby. We only have two months left until the my brother or sister arrives. Mommy and daddy think I will be a great big sister.


No comments: