Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day





We had a great day yesterday celebrating my daddy. I think my daddy is the greatest because he always makes me laugh and he will chase me whenever I want. He also plays with me all of the time and even goes through tunnels he really doesn't fit into or sits in my play house even though it isn't very comfortable for him. My daddy gives me a bath every night and he even blows bubbles and gets all wet to make me laugh. My daddy takes me to play soccer and for fun bike rides. I love my daddy because he says yes even when mommy says no- esp. when it comes to extra treats like cookies or lemonade. My daddy is the best cook and the best snuggler in the world. It was a great day to celebrate. We even got a special visit from PopPop and Aunt Lauren and we all ate brunch together. I wish grandpa could have been here, too, but hopefully we will get to see him at the end of this month.

No comments: