Monday, March 8, 2010





It has been a little while since we updated my blog, but it is only because we have been busy! We found out that I am going to be a big sister!!! Mommy is growing a baby in her belly that will be born in August!! We are all really excited. Mommy and Daddy think I will be a great big sister because I really like taking care of my babies. Mommy has decided to put nursing school on hold until after the baby is born which makes me happy because now we get to spend more time playing together! I have also been very busy learning new words and transitioning into toddlerhood. My favorite word is probably no (or maybe daddy) and my parents say they hope they can survive my toddler years. I love to climb things and explore new things every day. I have also become a great eater. My favorite thing to eat is pasta, daddy says it is because I am Italian. I also have so many new words. I like to say sorry, please, oh geez, hannah, george, up and down, book, rosies rosies-for ring around the rosies. My parents always ask me if I am daddy's girl or mommy's girl and of course the answer is always daddy's. Daddy is much more patient when I wake up at 530 or 600 in the morning. I also got my first haircut on Valentine's Day. I think my hair was driving mommy crazy because I wouldn't let her put anything in it so she finally convinced daddy to let her get it cut. I got to sit in a taxi car while they cut my hair and when the lady was done cutting it she gave me stickers and a lollipop. My mom posted some pictures above!

No comments: