Sunday, May 23, 2010

Easter






We had a great Easter! My nana and auntie Lauren came down the night before with cousin Dylan and we had a sleepover. Easter morning Dylan and I got our baskets filled with all sorts of goodies. We got some sidewalk chalk, books, stickers, bubbles and fun Easter ears. A little bit later(after they recovered from a night on the town), uncle Lee and Eric came over for brunch. We had some quiche, waffles, fruit, bacon-my favorite, and daddy's homemade cheesecake. It was a really nice brunch and so much fun to spend time with family and friends. Everyone left around noon so I could take my nap, but the fun of the day wasn't over! After nap, we headed over to Benji's house for a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and party. Benji has a great yard and there were eggs everywhere! It was hard to stay focused on the hunt though because he also had a great slide and sand table to play with.

No comments: